What’s new in my make-up bag?

It’s costly to change every product in your make-up bag all at once, so I like to change certain products as I finish them. One that I almost always change is my foundation, mostly because the needs of my skin changes constantly with the weather AND that little problem called aging! Also, because technology is constantly developing its quite exciting to see what improvements the make-up companies have made to existing formulas and new launches that have hit the market since I last splurged on my foundation.

Anyway, the one I chose this time was Clinique’s “Even Better” foundation which promises to even out and correct skin tone – big deal I hear you say – yeh me too, isn’t that the sole purpose of a foundations existence?

Well, this one promises a little more. The brand's first dermatologist-developed make-up, “Even Better” foundation combines skin care technology derived from Clinique’s treatment franchise to help restore uneven skin tone and diminish the look of discoloration over time – WITH OUT MAKE-UP! I know, I was shouting, but how exciting is that? Make-up that virtually erases the need for make-up – (as the ads are claiming)!!!!

As you can imagine, vanity triumphed and as soon as my Armani foundation was through, I headed to the Clinique counter to get my grubby mitts on the exciting product.

So far, I love the consistency. I love the coverage and the color too. I’m not quite ready to brave the world sans foundation, but it is only day seven – I’ll keep you posted on the progress.

Sneak Peak behind the scenes -me at work!

Clockwise from top left:

Behind the scenes at Alexander McQueen show London, England

Marie Clare Magazine Sydney Australia

Capitol One Commercial Los Angeles, California

Behind the scenes Cerruti Milan Fashion Week, Milan Italy

Nastia Liukin SuperGirl promotion for WB, Venice Beach, CA

Working on Christina Perri for Jar of Hearts music video, Sony Studios Los Angeles, CA

Behind the scenes London Fashion Week, London England

The Last Samurai movie junket Los Angeles, CA

With Nino Cerruti and the vanity team Milan, Italy

Boy band London England